April’s Best Domain Name Stories – Domain Name Wire
Here’s what made the news in the domain name industry last month.
1. Namecheap and GoDaddy are fighting over the secondary market for domains – GoDaddy Domains President Paul Nicks and Namecheap CEO Richard Kirkendall traded barbs on Twitter.
2. NFT Dapper Labs company registers hundreds of domain names – AppDetex has landed a few NFT companies as clients and helped them register thousands of domains. I do not see the interest.
3. DomainAgents acquires Domain Boardroom – The company has acquired Donna Mahony’s site and plans to change the business model.
4. New .com Ranking: A Surprise Top 10 Entry – The surprise entry fell to earth the following month.
5. Three Reports Show Domain Market Trends – Keep an eye on what’s hot with these reports.
Missing a podcast? Catch up now. Make sure to subscribe in your podcast app.
The Power of Large Domains – DNW Podcast #385
Unpredictable Domain Sales – DNW Podcast #384
Both Sides of DNS Abuse – DNW Podcast #383
SEO Jobs, Onions, Parties & More – DNW Podcast #382